ILMC is hosting a series of roundtable working lunches, each dedicated to a different topic, with ten delegates per session. Hosted by subject matter experts and with everyone at the table encouraged to be part of the conversation, it’s 60 minutes to enjoy a five-star, sit-down buffet lunch, make new acquaintances, and contribute to the conversation.
- AEG’s new artistic director Lucy Noble on parenting/caring in the music industry.
- Promoting grassroots venues with MVT’s Mark Davyd.
- Diversity ambassador Saskhia Menendez on inclusivity.
- ITB’s Helen Rabbitt on an alliance of assistants.
- Meet the Latin delegates.
- Jon Collins, CEO of the UK’s live music trade umbrella LIVE, on the role of his organisation.
- Sam Shemtob from FEAT, the Face-value European Alliance for Ticketing, who will discuss the Make Tickets Fair! initiative.
- The IPM Lunch: Production professionals tuck in.
To reserve your seat on a Working Lunch table (max 10 delegates each), click here