ILMC is an environmentally aware company and actively working to reduce our carbon emissions. These steps include:
- Measuring our carbon emissions annually from 2022 to benchmark our progress.
- A significant move away from print signage to reusable and digital elements.
- Asking our suppliers and contractors to meet minimum environmental standards and share our vision.
- Recycling bins placed throughout the hotel.
- Removing single-use plastics and laminated materials from the delegate bag and sourcing reusable or recycled bags.
- Encouraging the use of reusable trade stands and sponsorship elements.
- All publications (including the conference guide) are printed on recycled paper with biodegradable mailing sleeves.
- Choosing a venue that aligns with our commitment to the environment (see the hotel’s CSR policy here).
- Working closely with the Royal Lancaster Hotel to reduce all waste and lower energy use.
Click here to read our full sustainability policy.